In case you care, here are some of the things that have caught my attention on the web lately…
* The World Series of Poker is under way, and in an outstanding development, they’re running semi-live updates this year. I play a little, not a lot, but I’m fascinated by the game. You’re not going to sit and follow minute-by-minute, but it’s cool to have updates.
* I have no comment on this, other than: simply brilliant. I want one.
* Quite a few of us MLB.commers blog on a semi-regular basis, but I can honestly say none of us does it anywhere near as well as T.R. Sullivan. His blog, Postcards from Elysian Fields, is entertaining, insightful, unusual, and plenty more. It’s basically a must-read.
* I’ve started running a counter on this li’l old site, and I didn’t have to pay for it. So although you may not care in the slightest, here’s a plug for StatCounter, who provides said counter. Thanks!
* And finally, since the sky looks threatening yet again tonight, here’s a link to the weather radar for Atlanta.
I expect to have something more substantive for you later in the evening, but this is a start, right?
Currently playing on the iPod: The Killers, Hot Fuss.