Lucky Seven from Houston
Greetings from Minute Maid Park. Here’s this week’s Lucky Seven.
1. How should Adam Wainwright be used next year? If Isringhausen has to miss a significant chunk of the year, should they keep Wainwright in the bullpen rather than converting him to starting?
2. When David Eckstein comes back, should they utilize a job-share at second base, with Miles taking some at-bats away from Belliard?
3. Two outs, bottom of the seventh inning. Cards lead by a run with two men on. Dangerous left-handed hitter at the plate — let’s say Ryan Howard. Every pitcher in the ‘pen is available. Which one do you want pitching?
4. What day will the Cards clinch the division?
5. Simple question: How far will this team go in the playoffs?
6. Who will win the Ryder Cup? Do you care?
7. What’s your favorite ice cream in the world? Brand AND flavor.