How about a little diversion? Here’s this week’s college football top 10.
1. Ohio State. I’m still unimpressed by PSU, but that’s not an easy win.
2. Michigan. Probably playing better than anyone at the moment.
3. USC. Unimpressive win over Arizona.
4. Louisville. I don’t see anyone beating them in the regular season.
5. Florida. Alabama may be tougher than it looks.
6. Auburn. Buffalo is AWFUL.
7. Virginia Tech. Remember, Cincinnati gave OSU a fight, too.
8. Georgia. I remain unimpressed by their offense.
9. WVU. I’m still waiting for them to lose one they shouldn’t.
10T. LSU, Texas. The two best one-loss teams.
Teams to watch: Cal, Iowa, Tennessee, Clemson
Game of the week: The obvious choise is OSU-Iowa, but I actually expect OSU to take care of business pretty handily. The game I’m actually most interested in is VaTech-GaTech, because I honestly believe GT can play with them even in Blacksburg.