Lucky Seven, the end is in sight edition
1. The Cardinals have four remaining starts to divvy up among the back of the rotation. Wainwright, Pineiro and Looper are each set every fifth day from here on out. How should those other four games be apportioned?
2. What other players do the Cardinals need to be looking at for the final week and a half?
3. Who should be the starting shortstop in 2008? Jack Wilson? Edgar Renteria? David Eckstein? Brendan Ryan?
4. Where will Tony La Russa be on Opening Day 2008?
5. What’s the biggest surprise from football (college or pro) thus far this season?
6. This is the time of year when Oscar-candidate movies start showing up on screens, or at least start showing up in previews. Any trailers you’ve seen that you’re looking forward to"
7. What’s your favorite fall food/snack/treat/drink? I know it doesn’t feel like fall just yet here in STL, but let’s channel some nice cool weather, eh?
(currently playing on the iPod: Velocity Girl, Simpatico!)