Lucky Seven says, 'I'm not dead yet!'
With Dylan’s Blonde on Blonde playing, I present the return of Lucky Seven.
1. Out of all the various candidates — Reyes, Thompson, Wellemeyer, heck, even guys like Hawksworth and Boggs if you really like ’em — who should start the season as the fifth starter? Assuming Wainwright-Looper-Pineiro-Clement is pretty much locked in, and Mulder/Carpenter are unavailable.
2. Who’s the best choice to lead off, given the current roster?
3. Where will Colby Rasmus start the year? Where SHOULD he start the year?
4. What team will win the NL Central?
5. Who will be traded first? Erik Bedard or Johan Santana?
6. What’s going to win Best Picture? What should win? (candidates: Atonement, Juno, Michael Clayton, No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood)
7. What’s your favorite cold-weather food?