Leach's Top-10, Let's Get Started! edition
My 10 best teams in the country, regardless of schedule…
1. Ohio State. So much experience, so much depth on the lines and at the skill positions. Fearsome team.
2. Oklahoma. See tOSU.
3. Georgia. Of course, even if they are the best team in the country, they could go 8-4 with that schedule.
4. Florida. Injuries are a major issue, but at full strength, who can stop them?
5. USC (west). Defense is scary good, and I believe Sanchez can get it done.
6. Clemson. Just beat the teams they’re supposed to beat and they’ll contend for the big prize.
7. Missouri. Color me skeptical, but willing to be won over.
8. Wisconsin. Same as it ever was.
9. South Florida. My sleeper of the year. I like this team a LOT.
10. LSU. Gotta have a QB.