Lucky Seven: OK, fine, call it a comeback
In case you’ve forgotten, we used to have a feature here called “Lucky Seven.” It’s back, at the urging of MLB.com’s own T.R. Sullivan. Some Cardinals questions, some baseball questions, some non-baseball questions.
What I ask of you is pretty simple. 1. As always, be respectful of each other. 2. If one of the questions doesn’t interest you, just ignore it. No need to brag about how you don’t watch TV or listen to music or whatever. Just ignore it. Answer as many or as few as you like.
1. As currently constructed, where will the Cardinals finish in the NL Central? How many wins will they finish with? (Note: they’re currently on pace for 87 wins)
2. If the Cardinals could make one more addition (within reason; they’re obviously not getting Roy Halladay), what would you like to see them do? A setup man? A fifth starter? Bat off the bench?
3. Will Matt Holliday be a Cardinal in 2010? Will Mark DeRosa?
4. What’s the best team in baseball?
5. The “Six is a serious number” commercial: love it? Hate it? Think it’s so bad that it’s good?
6. What’s the best movie you’ve seen so far this summer?
7. What’s the song of the summer so far?