Lucky Seven returns, finally. For those who don’t know, or have forgotten, the guidelines, they’re pretty simple. Answer any and all that you want. If the question doesn’t interest you, just ignore it. If you want to discuss others’ answers, great, please do. But personal insults, etc., are completely unwelcome and will be deleted.
1. Who will get the most plate appearances in the No. 2 spot in the Cardinals’ order this year? Who should get the most?
2. Where would you bat Colby Rasmus? Fifth, as they’ve been doing? Second? Sixth or seventh behind Ludwick and maybe even Molina? Leadoff?
3. How should the Cardinals handle the eighth-inning job? McClellan? Motte? Trade for someone?
4. How many innings will Jaime Garcia pitch for the Cardinals this year?
5. Which four teams will make the playoffs in the National League this year?
6. Who will win The Masters? Who do you want to win it?
7. What’s the best album of the year so far?