We’ve passed the halfway point in Spring Training. Three weeks from today is Opening Day. Sounds like a good time for a Lucky Seven.
As always, if a question doesn’t interest you, just don’t answer it.
1. Who pitches more innings for the Cardinals this year: Kyle Lohse or Kyle McClellan? If they’re both starters, who posts the lower ERA?
2. Assuming McClellan moves into the rotation, and assuming that Franklin, Motte and Boggs have three right-handed spots locked up in the bullpen, who will get the other two spots? Who should? (assuming a seven-man pen, and exactly two lefty relievers)
3. How many games will Lance Berkman start in the 2011 regular season?
4. What about David Freese?
5. Given the injury issues with the Cardinals, Phillies and to a lesser extent Brewers, who is the team to beat in the National League right now?
6. What’s the last good nonfiction book you read?
7. Last good novel?