Lucky Seven: Another reboot
OK, one thing I really need to start doing more in my new gig is blogging. This can be a great outlet for all sorts of cool stuff, and it’s been underutilized. And since it’s a Thursday, it seems like a fine day for a new Lucky Seven.
Here’s how it works: seven questions for you to answer. About half baseball, plus some other sports and some not-at-all-sports. The rule here is the rule everywhere at this blog: courtesy. If you don’t like a question, or aren’t interested in the topic, just don’t answer. Don’t tell me “nobody cares about (x topic),” because, well, obviously at least I do.
1. The Orioles have played a tough schedule and have a positive run differential, so their record isn’t ALL smoke and mirrors. Still, are you buying? Is this a playoff team?
2. All five teams are still in it in the NL East. Yes, even the Phillies. Who you got? Which team wins it?
3. Cardinals, Reds, or Field in the NL Central?
4. Albert Pujols has four homers in 44 games. How many will he have at the end of the year?
5. Indy, Charlotte, or Monaco? (Or, as with me, all three?)
6. Of the six teams left in the NBA playoffs, who will win it all?
7. Best album you’ve heard this year?